- IEP Application fee (non-refundable): $50.00
- For University housing: a non-refundable application/deposit fee is required to reserve a room. (sent to the Housing Office after being admitted to IEP)
- Tuition (per 8-week program, full-time): $2,000.00 (includes classroom facilities, instructors, academic and college placement advising, student fees for campus facilities.) Additional fees are required for extracurricular courses.
- Mandatory health insurance: $450.00 (estimated per 8-week session)
- Books & class supplies: $300.00 (estimated per 8-week session)
- Traditional shared room and Cajun Classic meal plan : $2,160 (estimated for 8-week session). Please note that University Housing is secured by 16-week semester.
Other housing options are available. Prices are subject to change. For the most current rates, please visit the Office of University Housing's rate page.