Are you a current international student at UL Lafayette? Are you interested in becoming more involved with campus programs and events? Do you want to represent your country at University events?
If you answered 'yes' to these questions, then the International Student Ambassador Program might be of interest to you! International Student Ambassadors are volunteers who work with the Office of International Affairs to help promote cultural events and assist with welcoming new international students to campus. This is an exciting opportunity to utilize the skills and knowledge you have acquired as a UL Lafayette student. Students who are selected as ambassadors will be responsible for dedicating their time and talents to help achieve the goals and objectives of the Office of International Affairs.
- Must be a current UL Lafayette international student in good standing
- Must have completed at least 1 semester at UL Lafayette
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have leadership skills, enthusiasm and strong work ethic
- Must possess the willingness to dedicate time and talents