- Application fee (non-refundable): $35.00
- For university housing: $100.00 non-refundable application fee plus a $100.00 refundable deposit (sent to the Housing Office after being admitted to IEP)
- Tuition (per 8-week program, full-time): $1,750.00 (includes classroom facilities, instructors, academic and college placement advising, student fees for campus facilities.)
- Mandatory health insurance: $300.00 (estimated per 8-week session)
- Books & class supplies: $200.00 (estimated per 8-week session)
- Traditional shared room and Cajun Select meal plan per 16-week semester: $3,800 (estimated)
Other housing options are available. Prices are subject to change. For the most current rates, please visit the Office of University Housing's rate page.