You are here

Change of Address

Please complete the "Information Update" Form and email it to or drop off the completed form to the OIA.

It is important that the OIA always has updated information in your records. Please notify the OIA immediately if you change: 
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Personal Email
  • Major