You are here

IEP Change of Address Form

IEP Students: Please complete this form if you have moved to a new address.

Please be advised that if you have an F-1 or J-1 visa, must also complete the Change of Address Form for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration at their website.

Failure to update your address can result in serious immigration problems.

Include area code without parentheses() or dashes-