You are here

Leaving the USA

Travel Authorization: If an International student wishes to leave USA and return back, they should come to International Office and bring their SEVIS I-20AB at least three days prior and no sooner than two weeks of their departure so that International Office can do the necessary work on the SEVIS I-20AB.

Travel Outside Your Home Country: If you are leaving the U.S. to visit a country that is NOT your home country, please contact your embassy or the country's embassy to see if you need a visa to enter that particular country.

Withdrawal from UL Lafayette: If you will not return to the university, please fill out the Withdrawal Form and return it to our office.  Please make sure you have dropped your classes for the next semester.